WALK ON WATER BALLS
A walk on water ball is a giant inflatable ball that you climb inside and use to float on top of the water. You may have heard them referred to as a water ball, water walking ball, WOW ball, or aqua sphere.
It is similar to a Zorb or sphere, but it is actually a bit different. While a zorb has two layers of plastic with a chamber of air cushioning and vinyl ropes that attach the two layers, the water ball is just one layer of plastic. Since a Zorb is meant for rolling down large hills, the air cushioning is necessary to provide a comfortable ride.
In contrast, a water ball floats along on the surface of the water, so the extra air cushioning is not necessary. It is better to have only one layer of plastic so that the person inside can feel the water beneath them and get the sensation that they are actually walking on water.
There is also water Zorbing, and this too is completely different. This is when water is added to the inside of the Zorb and it lubricates the inside so that the rider splashes around without doing a bunch of somersaults inside the ball.
To use a water ball, you open a zipper to get inside, then you inflate it and close the zipper. It is kind of like a giant hamster ball where you have to push it forward by walking or running. It is not as easy as it may seem, and you will probably get quite a workout.
Want to know more?
Click here to find out more about what you can do with a giant inflatable ball [http://giantinflatableball.com/].
Click here to find out more details about the walk on water ball [http://giantinflatableball.com/walk-on-water-ball].
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tim_Hoffstead
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4808514 By Tim Hoffstead | Submitted On August 05, 2010
Blog Entry 1
Planning a kids party is all about great ideas. So take advantage of the list I've put together below! Be sure to take a look at all the ages as many of the tips will work for any kids party!
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Elmo, Farm Animals, Abby Caddaby, One Is Fun, Lady Bug
2) Bubble Machine instead of live entertainment - toddlers love bubbles.
3) Keep the party short. 1 1/2 hours is the max for a kids party at this age.
4) If there is only babies at the party then they can't play party games but the adults can so have a couple of party games for the adults. You'll have everyone laughing.
5) Of course you will take plenty of pictures of the birthday boy/girl and guests but don't forget to take pictures of the decorations and cake. It's a good idea to take pictures of both before the party starts. You want evidence of all that hard work!
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Yo Gabba Gabba, Cupcake Party, Little Einstein, Circus, Unicorn
2) Music - Kids love music at this age. Play popular toddler music that they will recognize (Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog from the Mickey Mouse Club, the theme music to Little Einstein, Sesame Street song) and watch the kids dance!
3) Keep the party short. 2 hours is the max.
4) Plan the party around your child's temperament. If your child is a bit shy then invite a few relatives and keep it simple. If your child is a party animal and loves attention then invite friends and family.
5) Play simple games like Simon Says, Ring Around the Rosie and duck duck goose.
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Hot Wheels, CARs - The Movie, Backyardigans, Go Diego, Dora the Explorer
2) Get your child involved. Let him pick the theme or help make invitations. At this age children love to be helpful.
3) Get the timing right - An early to mid afternoon party is fine. By late afternoon the tots are usually getting cranky.
4) Entertainer - At this age you can consider live entertainment. Some good choices are a puppet show, magician, balloon modeling or a face painter.
5) Another great birthday party idea is dress up! Kids love to dress up at this age. Provide an area with some old clothes the tots can play in. They will love this activity.
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Dinosaur Friends, Fire Fighter, Princess Party, Mickey Mouse Club, Madagascar
2) Plan in Advance - Today's children have busy schedules. Between the various classes and play dates some kids are booked months in advance. Therefore be sure to give the parents of your child's closest friends the date of the party well in advance.
3) Craft projects - At this age kids are able to take direction and participate in craft projects. Here's one fun idea - Have an Art show! Provide an area with craft supplies such as stickers, glitter, crayons, markers, paint (washable), glue, construction paper, pipe cleaners and anything else they can use to create a masterpiece. Hang their artwork and have an art judging. Award a prize to each child for something unique pertaining to their art such as best use of color, best drawing of a tree and so on.
4) Kids love parades and what could be more fun than participating in their own parade. Have the kids form their own parade by providing musical instruments (drums, maracas, bells, etc.) and streamers. Have the kids march around the party area singing popular kids songs or the birthday song!
5) Kids at this age (actually any age) have lots of energy. Be sure to have enough activities planned to keep them busy.
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Buzz Lightyear, Wizard of Oz, Crafts Party, Pirate Party, Scooby Doo
2) Since your child is in school now you can plan a celebration at school as well as a party at home.
3) For a school party bring cupcakes (note, some schools will only allow store bought food items). Pass out a small goodie bag for each child containing candy and a small toy.
4) For a home party have the children make jewelry out of pasta. Have the kids paint pasta (any pasta with a hole in it will work). When it's dry they can thread yarn through the pasta and wear it!
5) Make sure you get your child's input when it comes to planning the party. At this age your child will be thrilled to see their ideas incorporated into the party.
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Gymnastics, Karate, Cheer Party, Nascar, Space Mission Party
2) At this age you may want to consider an all boy or all girl kids party. After the age of 5 girls usually want to do different activities from boys. It's not necessary to have a gender specific party but it can make the planning a bit easier.
3) At this age you can consider having a destination kids party. Kids love parties at fun locales like indoor playgrounds, gymnastics studio, karate studio or Build a Bear.
4) If you're having a kids party at home and the weather permits consider a party rental such as a bounce house or ball pit. Kids at this age can spend hours bouncing or playing in a ball pit.
5) Party games are of course a must try a treasure hunt, hot potato, musical chairs or a relay race. Check out these games as well:
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Slumber Party, Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Tea Party
2) A 7th birthday party seems to mark a milestone in maturity for kids; they can no longer be looked at as babies. So, if you're going to have a big celebration this is the birthday to do it. Prior to 7 they are too young to truly appreciate it, but this year they will.
3) Consider having a girls slumber party. Provide activities such as makeovers, doing their nails or Barbie playtime. Allow them to eat junk food and watch a pre-teen movie.
4) For the boys consider having a superhero party. Have the guests dress up as their favorite superhero and provide activities based around Spiderman, Batman, Superman, etc.
5) Party rentals are always a hit such as the bounce house, ball pit, pony rental or a mini put put course.
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Bowling, Barbie, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Skateboard
2) This is the only age you can plan a figure eight party! Make a figure eight cake - Take 2 round cakes and cut the center out using a glass (frozen cakes work best). Put the 2 cakes together to form a figure eight. Have the party at a skating rink where the kids can practice figure eight skating.
3) A destination party is a good idea at this age as well. Consider American Girl, Dave and Busters or Bowling.
4) Throw a crafts party. Provide all sorts of crafts for the kids to do it can be as simple as building with clay or Legos or painting pictures to jewelry making and model building. Have several different activities so the kids can move around. Be sure to have help with supervision, it can get hectic.
5) Remember to be enthusiastic with every activity and play lots of music. Your enthusiasm will get the kids excited about any activity and music always gets them going!
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Star Wars, Glamour Girls, Hawaiian Luau, Harry Potter, Transformers
2) If you have a budding cowboy or girl try a Horse Round Up Party. Provide the kids with bandanas or cowboy hats when they arrive, serve western food such as bbq chicken or burgers western style. Have a pony ride at your house or if possible take the kids to a stable.
3) Here are some unique ideas for live entertainment - caricature artist, karaoke, a water slide, Hip Hop or country singer, costumed characters, kids comedian, impersonator (such as a Hannah Montana impersonator), temporary tattoo artist (asks the parents first), ventriloquist, airbrush t-shirt artist, live animals.
4) Cupcake decorating is a fun activity for kids. Provide already cooked cupcakes along with the fixin's such as frosting (a couple different flavors), sprinkles, candy and writing gel. Allow the kids to decorate the cupcakes and then they get to eat their creations!
5) Girls love to play grown up at this age so have a tea party for the girls. Either find a locale that has tea time or do it at your house. Tell the girls in the invitation to dress up and then serve tea and finger sandwiches with the crust cut off. Discuss the ritual behind drinking tea such as putting your pinkie up!
1) Popular Kids Party Themes - Hanah Montana, Twighligt, Wizards of Waverly Place, American Idol, Jonas
2) This is an ideal age to celebrate your child's birthday at an amusement park. Invite a few friends. The kids are going to be old enough or tall enough to get on many of the rides. And most of the kids probably have experienced an amusement park by now and know what to expect.
3) Plan a chocolate party. What kid doesn't love chocolate? A chocolate party is simple to plan because everything is chocolate such as chocolate birthday cake, chocolate, favors, chocolate treats, chocolate fondue or even a chocolate fountain.
4) A great place to get favors for girls at this age is Claires or any similar accessory store. You can pick up tons of inexpensive accessories such as clips, barrettes and jewelry.
5) Plan a girly party for your daughter. A girly party would entail manicures and pedicures along with snacks and a fun girly movie such as the Princess Diaries. Have a couple of games or Barbie playtime and your daughter will love it!
Kids Party Ideas - Clever Kids Party provides creative and unique kids party ideas for planning children's parties. We are full of helpful information related to party decorating, games, activities, food and more.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dana_Aden
The kids will be jumping with anticipation for the party when they receive bounce house invitations! From fill-ins to professionally printed invitations, you are sure to find a great option to accommodate any budget. Invitation designer, SanLori offers fill-in bounce house invitations and matching fill-in thank you notes with festive balloon accents. They also offer an adorable die-cut version that is cut in the shape of an actual bounce house! You can personalize this die-cut invite using your ink jet or laser printer or have the invitations professionally printed by an online invitation store. You will be sure to set the celebratory tone with these bounce house invitations!
Many companies offer to rent bounce houses and slides that can be set up in your yard, and many even offer their own venue that includes multiple bounce structures all in one place! Depending on the children's age and ability level, you can rent a basic bounce house or bounce slide, and the older kids would surely "jump" at the chance to use a bouncy obstacle course! If the weather is warm, also think about renting a "slip n' slide" water slide to cool the kids off from the summer heat!
Decorate your house or the party room with colorful balloons and streamers to continue the happy, bouncy theme. For party favors, hand out colorful stickers, bouncy balls, and fun colored or patterned socks that the kids can use when they're playing in the bounce houses!
Although the bounce houses are so much fun in and of themselves, mix it up a little by giving the kids some big inflatable balls to throw around in the houses. The kids can race on the bounce slides if it's safe to do so. You can also give beanbags to the kids and have them try and toss the beanbags to each other while bouncing! Tag is also a fun game to play inside the bounce houses, as the kids will have the added challenge of bouncing around while trying to catch the other players! With any of these activities, however, always make sure to follow basic safety rules and precautions. If you hold the party at an actual bounce house venue, the companies usually offer safety supervisors to help manage the party.
For food, include tasty and healthy tidbits like grapes, carrots, and celery and apple slices to keep the kids' energy up! For a main course, sub sandwiches are a great choice, and fruit juice boxes are complementary drinks.
For dessert, serve cake or cupcakes with colorful frosting and sprinkles-the kids can even decorate the dessert themselves! For a bouncy theme, Kraft Foods has a delightful recipe for an easy-to-make clown cake (see http://www.kraftrecipes.com) or kids can also make their own clown cupcakes by decorating the top of a cupcake using M&Ms or Skittles for the eyes and mouth, a gumdrop for the nose, and frosting for the hair and hat! Bake supplier Wilton also has an adorable idea for clown cupcakes featuring whipped cream and a cherry on top to make a clown's hat (see http://www.wilton.com)! Whatever you choose, the kids will have such a blast that they'll be bouncing all the way home, unless they decide to take a nap after expending all that energy!
Julianne Olsen is an event planner specializing in kids birthday parties.
View these Bounce House Invitations from Dainty Invites. Here you'll find the invitation designs mentioned in this article.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Julianne_Olsen
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4317847
"Top 5 Trends in Party Rentals for 2022" - This article could explore the latest trends in party rentals, such as new types of equipment or popular themes.: white wedding bounce houses are only for photography purposes and not to be used for a jumping rental .
"How to Choose the Right Party Rental Company" - These tips on what to look for when selecting a party rental company, such as reputation, experience, and customer service. Check out Kids Bouncing Fun Reviews and you will see we have over 50 5 star yelp reviews.
"Creative Ideas for Using Party Rentals at Your Next Event" - We offer unique and creative ways to use party rentals at events, such as using tents for outdoor movie nights or renting lighting for a backyard concert. We have a foam machine you can't rent . We deliver anywhere in Solano County , vacaville , Fairfield , Vallejo , Napa County
"The Benefits of Planning Your Event with a Party Rental Company" - please consider the advantages of working with a party rental company, such as access to a wide range of equipment and expertise in event planning. We are experts in the event planning business and know what you need to support your event needs based on people attending and type of event like a birthday party, bar mitzvah, wedding , company party, employee appreciation day, etc.
"How to Create a Budget for Your Party Rental Needs" - We could provide tips on how to create a budget for a party or event, including how to determine your rental needs and negotiate with vendors. We can make suggestions based on your budget and adjust to your party rental requirements within the budget.